Burgundy Straight Leg Trousers
These Burgundy trousers are perfectly tailored from a slightly stretchy crepe. They are cut for a high-rise, which defines your waist. The back of the waistband is elasticated to provide a more comfortable fit. Two pockets and side slits on the hems provide a feminine touch. Wear yours as a suit with the matching Two-tone Burgundy Blazer.
Shown here with Two-tone Burgundy Blazer
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- High-rise, tailored for a straight-leg fit
- Mid-weight, slightly stretchy fabric
- Partially elasticated waist
- Concealed zip fastening at front
- Side angled pockets
- Made in Portugal
We ship worldwide. All Duties & Taxes are calculated at the checkout. No hidden fees.
Free UK delivery on orders over £250. You can find further details on delivery and returns here.
- Burgundy colour
- 80%pl 17%vi 3%sp Lining: 62%ac 38%PBT elite
- Gentle wash 30C
- Dry clean recommended
- Cool iron on reverse
- Inside Leg 76cm in a UK16
- Model is 5ft10in/178cm/UK16 and is wearing a size UK16